Designed by a Doctor. Simple. Ingenious. Beloved.￼￼￼
Which size do I need?The Lifenest Mattress Topper is installed on top of your standard cot mattress – see diagram below. Two standard cot sizes are sold in the UK: 70cm wide and 60cm wide. Choose the correct lifenest to suit your cot size. Do not allow more than 2 fingers between the Lifenest and the foot or sides of the cot. If you require more advice please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifenest® helps prevent Cot Death (SIDS*) by:
- Reducing the re-breathing risk
- Reducing the suffocation risk
- Reducing the overheating risk
- Allowing liquids or mucus elimination
- Encouraging the back-sleeping position
Lifenest® helps prevent flathead by:
- Providing baby’s head with a comfortable soft surface
- Increasing the head’s contact surface area
*Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Lifenest helps prevent cot death and helps keep your baby safe
The Lifenest mattress coversheet helps prevent SIDS by improving airflow and Breathability.
- Lifenest’s hammock design provides crucial airflow and breathability to a newborn’s sleeping area.
- Soft mesh technology allows babies to breathe easily through the netting if they roll over.
- Liquids and secretions pass right through the netting to help avoid any potentially dangerous airflow blockages.
- Venting channels quickly eliminate the CO2 a baby breathes out for better oxygenation.
- Breathable Lifenest fitted sheets* are specially designed to work with the Lifenest mattress topper
Life Nest Helps prevent flathead
- Lifenest’s unique woven cradle contours to the shape of a baby’s head to avoid damaging pressure.
- Lifenest’s contact surface with a baby’s head is larger than conventional mattresses, allowing a more even distribution of pressure.
- Pressure is redistributed away from soft spots.
46.7% of babies are affected by Flat Head Syndrome, according to a Canadian study.
Unlike firm mattresses, which can apply damaging pressure, the Lifenest mattress topper’s innovative hammock gently cradles a newborn’s malleable skull. On a Lifenest, the contact surface for a baby’s head is up to four times larger compared to a normal baby bed mattress and redistributes pressure away from soft spots. Lifenest helps relieve critical pressure on a baby’s head.
Lifenest is comfortable and promotes better sleep
- Naturally maintains babies in a comfortable back sleeping position.
- Promotes relaxation and better sleep by allowing unrestricted movements.
- Reduces overheating and sweating.
Lifenest Awards and Certification
Greenguard Gold certified
Parent Tested Parent Approved winner
National Parenting Centre Seal of Approval
Creative Child Magazine Top Choice award
FDA listed as Medical Device class 1 # D118408
Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association